Piper Exhausts Terms & Conditions
Before fitting your exhaust, please read carefully the full terms and conditions
When fitting a Piper exhaust it may be necessary to inform your insurance company.
Modifications to your vehicle may also be necessary.
- Stainless steel exhaust systems and downpipes - Lifetime guarantee this applies only to the original purchaser
- Manifolds - 18 Month guarantee from date of purchase
- Performance Cats - 6 Month limited guarantee from date of purchase
- We guarantee that any part supplied by us at our discretion be repaired or replaced free of charge in the event of an exhaust part which fails solely because of defective materials or faulty manufacture.
- The purchaser's statutory rights are not affected by this warranty.
- All payments are made in GBP (Great British Pounds) No expceptions can or will be made to this.
- Not valid unless enclosed warranty card posted within 21 days of purchase with copy of sales invoice from dealer.
- Defaced or illegible warranty cards may not be accepted.
- Engine mounts and all exhaust fittings must be checked and working correctly before the exhaust is fitted, any mounts or fittings not working correctly should be replaced before or at the same time as the exhaust is being fitted.
- In the event of any problem the customer is requested to contact the dealer from which the Piper exhaust was purchased.
- Any part which is subject to a claim must be returned to us promptly at the expense of the customer with:
- A returns note including details of fault (this will be sent to you on request)
- Copy of proof of purchase from dealer.
- The failure of any part resulting directly or indirectly from any of the following is specifically excluded from this guarantee:
- Misuse, accident, incorrect fitment, faulty engine mounts, hangers or clamps, excessive vibration, internal explosion or backfire.
- Non-standard use, race and/or track use, fitting of the part to a vehicle for which it is not intended, or fitting to a 3rd party exhaust.
- We accept no responsibility for the cost of carriage or in any work involved in reinstating a new or repaired part.
- If there is a fitting problem, the exhaust must be returned unused and undamaged for inspection. The warranty will be invalidated if the part is modified in any way.
- Exhaust hangers, engine mounts and clamps must be checked at least once every 12 months and repaired as necessary, with details thereof promptly recorded on the back of the guarantee. We accept no responsibility for the cost of these inspections or repairs.
- This guarantee applies for as long as the vehicle remains in the ownership of the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- The fitting kit is not covered by this warranty.
- You must first contact the dealer where you purchased the exhaust to log the claim and request a returns form.
- This must then be completed and returned to us via fax or email to get a returns note number.
- The completed returns form must then be attached clearly to the outside of the parcel with the original proof of purchase.
- The faulty section must then be returned to us at your expense.
- Upon receipt of the exhaust part we will inspect it at our earliest convenience for any faults or defects. If the exhaust is found to be a valid warranty we will repair or replace at our discretion.
- Further handling charges may apply if the part is to be sent overseas or if returned in an unworkable condition.
- As we do not carry any stock, all exhausts are made to order so a 50% handling charge shall be applied on parts returned if:
- Goods are returned to us but were supplied correctly.
- Any order cancellations.
Sports and Decats:
- Piper make no guarantee to any catalyst ,sports, decat or otherwise of passing any MOT emissions standards
Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?
Call 01303 245300 or send us an email now