Shipping & Returns
- In the event of any problem, the customer is requested to contact the dealer from which the Piper exhaust was purchased.
- Any part which is subject to a claim must be returned to us promptly at the expense of the customer with:
- A returns note including details of fault (this will be sent to you on request)
- Copy of proof of purchase from dealer.
- We accept no responsibility for the cost of carriage or in any work involved in reinstating a new or repaired part.
- If there is a fitting problem, the exhaust must be returned unused and undamaged for inspection. The
warranty will be invalidated if the part is modified in any way either by excessive force or heat.
- You must first call to log the claim and request a returns form.
- This must then be completed and returned to us via fax to get a returns note number.
- The completed returns form must then be attached clearly to the outside of the parcel with the original
proof of purchase.
- The faulty section must then be returned to us at your expense.
- Upon receipt of the faulty part, we shall inspect it and repair/replace any defective parts within 48 hours
- As we do not carry any stock, all orders are made to order so a 50% handling charge shall be applied
on parts returned if:
- Goods are returned to us but were supplied correctly.
- Any order cancellations.
Terms & Conditions (Warranty)